PlayScience, a global innovation and development company that creates consumer experiences in play, learning and entertainment is looking for a social media and marketing intern to work in our downtown NYC office 2-3 days per week. In this new position, you’ll not only have a voice in what we send out to the world, but you’ll get to track how effective that voice is. You’ll work along with our team of expert researchers, developers, marketers and creatives to engage and inspire our audience every day. Candidates must be fluent with most social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest.
- Daily planning, posting and engagement on PlayScience social
- Pull traffic numbers for weekly and monthly social media reports
- Analyze and organize current social media followers
- Research competitive social media strategies
- Research and trend analysis in children’s media
- Research ad space for ROI
- Other responsibilities as needed
This is an unpaid internship. Academic credit will be given.
Please send cover letter, resume and available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org